Hi, just purchased and I came for the beautiful video header. A few issues right out of the gate:
1. The video header is overflowing the header area. See screenshot. (The video is dummy content from YouTube.)
2. I'd like to use Header Style 02 for my menu, but I'd like to a) change the colour of the menu icon, not just the "MENU' text. And I'd like an overlay behind the menu items when it toggles out - with video in the background, I can't predict if it will be light or dark.
3. The menu toggles to the mobile version (left sidebar opening up) even when I'm working on desktop (both screen size and selected in customizer.) I can only view the full menu in fullscreen. I would like the horizontal row to be the default on desktop and any tablet screen big enough for it.
I figured out the video overflow - once I added more to my 'home' page, it filled in overtop.
But now I'm building portfolio items and getting a 404 on the portfolio items. They do show up in the Portfolio grid, but clicking though leads to a page not found error.
Glad you managed with the video header.
For the menu, the horizontal one only appears on desktop and some tablets with the width higher that 1279px but i can change that for you if you like, let`s say min width 1024px this way you will cover all pc and ipad pro.
About the color, make a decision on what color should be and i will change the menu icon and add an overlay between the menu and the video.
To do that i will need the link to the website and the wordpress login details!
PS Remember to amrk your login details ticket as private.
Hi - thanks for the reply! I managed to get the menu icon colour to change (I found the CSS you posted in another thread.)
1. For the overlay, can I come back to you once my client has seen the site? I'm using a dummy colour scheme for now, but he may request changes.
2. Adjusting the width for the menu sounds great - but I'm still working on a local server. Is there custom CSS you can share with me? If no, I can come back to you on that once I'm working on a live server.
3. The only issue that's pressing for me right now is the 404 error on portfolio items. I've tried changing the slug, but no dice. Any ideas?
Hello and sorry for the delay.
Did you set the permalinks to Post Name?